VortexHealing® founder and teacher Ric Weinman has released the following meditation, which can strengthen your energy centers and indirectly the immune system.
Attention and Mantras
The meditation uses mantras in the chakra system. This is a simple and effective way to focus the attention, and also to stay in the here-and-now.
You repeat the sound “Ohm” (or another mantra) each time with the attention at the core of the chakras. This core is found in the spine. The meditation first goes through the following chakras:
- Heart chakra (=middle of sternum)
- Solar plexus (=below the breastbone)
- Sacral Chakra (=between pubic bone and navel)
- Root Chakra (=tail bone)
Then after you go back up again with the attention and the mantra:
- Root chakra.
- Sacral chakra (2nd chakra)
- Solar plexus (3rd chakra)
- Heart chakra
- Throat chakra
- 6th chakra (= at the 3rd eye)
- Crown chakra (=in the middle of the head)
- Entire spine, radiating into your entire system.
- Focus in the heart chakra.
- Share this heart energy with the world, while keeping your attention in the heart.